1. <rp id="zsypk"></rp>

      2. 玩具總動員里的經典臺詞

        時間:2022-07-20 12:55:05 臺詞 我要投稿

        玩具總動員里的經典臺詞

          《玩具總動員》除了是我們的童年回憶外,更是一套讓我們從電影中都學到了愛的佳片。接下來小編就分享一些玩具總動員里的經典臺詞,希望大家喜歡。

        玩具總動員里的經典臺詞

          玩具總動員里的經典臺詞1

          All right, everyone! This... is a stickup! Don't anybody move! 大家注意 這是搶劫 通通都不準動

          Now, empty that safe!掏空保險箱

          Ooh-hoo-hoo! Money, money, money!錢錢錢

          Stop it! Stop it, you mean, old potato! 住手 住手 可惡的蛋頭

          Quiet, Bo Peep, or your sheep get run over!閉嘴寶貝 否則你的羊會遭殃

          Help! Baa! Help us! 救命 救命啊

          Oh, no, not my sheep! Somebody do something!別傷害我的羊 誰來幫幫忙啊

          Reach for the sky! 飛向天空

          Oh, no! Sheriff Woody!不 是胡迪警長

          I'm here to stop you, One-Eyed Bart.我是來阻止你的 獨眼蛋頭

          Doh! How'd you know it was me?你怎么知道是我啊

          Are you gonna come quietly?快跟我走吧

          You can't touch me, Sheriff!你休想 警長

          I brought my attack dog with the built-in force field我帶了我那只 兇狠的斗犬來了

          Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force-field dogs. 我帶了我的恐龍 它專門吃兇狠的斗犬

          Yipe, yipe, yipe, yipe! -呀

          You're going to jail, Bart! Say good-bye to the wife and later tots. 你要去坐牢了 蛋頭 跟你老婆小孩說再見吧

          You saved the day again, Woody你又拯救了危機 胡迪

          You're my favorite deputy. 你是我最喜歡的副警長

          You've got a friend in me片名:玩具總動員 "我是你好朋友"

          You've got a friend in me你什么也別愁"

          Come on, let's wrangle up the cattle.來 我們來抓牛

          When the road looks rough ahead道路坎坷困難多"

          And you're miles and miles from your nice, warm bed要十萬八千里才到家門口"

          Just remember what your old pal said牛仔 把他們圍起來 "你只要想起我在你左右"

          Boy, you've got a friend in me "我是你好朋友"

          -Yee-haw! - Yeah, you've got a friend in me "哦對 我是你好朋友"

          Hey, cowboy!嗨 牛仔

          "有些人比我能干比我強"Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am

          "身體健壯走起路雄赳赳" Big and stronger too

          來吧 胡迪-Come on, Woody. Maybe

          "也許沒有人 能像我這樣愛護你" But none of them will ever love you the way I do

          "對你是毫無保留" It's me and you, boy

          "多少的歲月中" And as the years go by -Whoa!

          "我們的友誼更加深厚" -Whoa! - Our friendship will never die

          "你會看到"-Whoo! You're gonna see

          "我們的命運緊相連 It's our destiny

          "我是你好朋友" -好耶- You've got a friend in me -All right

          "哦對 我是你好朋友" -得分- Yeah, you've got a friend in me -Score!

          "我是你好朋友" -酷- You got a friend in me -Wow! Cool!

          -你喜歡嗎 -媽咪 真是太棒了-What do you think? -Oh, this looks great, Mom!

          -喜歡就好 小壽星 -就跟我在店里看到的一樣-Okay, birthday boy -We saw that at the store! I asked you for it!

          好棒 好棒... 希望能擺得下-I hope I have enough places. -Wow, look at that! That's so...

          一二三四 -One, two. Four.

          好 這樣就可以了Yeah, I think that's gonna be enough. -Oh, my gosh, you got...

          可以留到搬家嗎-Could we leave this up till we move? -Well, sure!

          -去抱茉莉 你的朋友馬上就要來了-Your friends are gonna be here any minute.

          -好 派對要開始了-Okay. It's party time, Woody.

          -好耶 “編劇:喬斯維登 安德魯使丹頓等人”-Yee...haw!

          ,你好 小姐Howdy, little lady

          ,有人在水源區下了毒 Somebody's poisoned the water hole.

          來 茉莉 你好重哦 -Come on, Molly. Oh, you're getting heavy.

          再見了 胡迪 "導演:約翰拉賽特" -See you later, Woody.

          ,我的天哪 今天要開生日派對 Pull my string! The birthday party's today?

          ,好了 各位 已經安全了 Okay, everybody, coast is clear!

          我盒子上寫得很清楚 適合三歲以上 -Ages 3 and up. It's on my box.

          怎么叫我當 口水公主的臨時保姆呢 Ages 3 and up. I'm not supposed to be baby-sitting Princess Drool.

          嘿 火腿 -Hey, Hamm.

          -你看 我是畢加索 -我聽不懂 -Look, I'm Picasso! -I don't get it.

          沒有文化的肥豬 看什么看啊 你這個大扁臉 You uncultured swine! What're you lookin' at, ya hockey puck?

          -隊長 看到彈簧狗沒有 -報告長官 沒有-Hey, Sarge, have you seen Slinky? -Sir! No, sir!

          好了 謝了 稍息Okay. Hey, thank you. At ease.

          我在這兒 胡迪 這次我要紅的.Right here, Woody. I'm red this time.

          -不行 彈簧狗... -No. S-Slink.

          -好吧 那紅的讓給你好了 -Oh, well, all right. You can be red if you want.

          -等一下 彈簧狗 我有一些壞消息 -壞消息-N-Not now, Slink. I got some bad news. -Bad news?

          去叫大家集合來開干部會議了 知道了-Just gather everyone up for a staff meeting, and be happy. -Got it.

          開心點呀-Be happy! -Ha, ha, ha, ha!

          各位 干部會議了 長蛇、機器人準備講臺-Staff meeting, everybody! Snake, Robot, podium please.

          還有畫板 拔槍Hey, Etch. Draw!

          -你又贏了-Oh! Got me again.

          畫板 你拔槍練得不錯嘛 西部最快的神槍手Etch, you've been working on that draw. Fastest knobs in the west.

          大伙兒要開干部會議了 快點 快點Got a staff meeting, you guys. Come on, let's go.

          我的那個呢Now, where is that... Oh.

          誰把我涂鴉板拿走的Hey, who moved my doodle pad way over here?

          -抱抱龍 你干嘛 -嚇到沒有? 要說實話-How're you doin', Rex? -Were you scared? Tell me honestly.

          這一次 我差一點就被你嚇死I was close to being scared that time.

          我一直想可怕一點 但是我老是沒有靈感I'm going for fearsome here, but I just don't feel it.

          我只是一個惹人厭的家伙I think I'm just coming off as annoying.

          玩具總動員里的經典臺詞2

          1.很高興我接住了火車 - 現在讓我們去抓些罪犯吧。

          Glad I can catch the train. - Now lets catch some criminals.

          2.你不過是個配件! 你就是個長著腿的女式錢包!

          Youre an accessory! Youre a purse with legs!

          3.她從沒愛過我! - 跟任何孩子一樣都愛過玩具。

          She never loved me! - As much as any kid ever loved a toy.

          4.你個打領帶的八卦狂! 你就不算個玩具!

          You ascot-wearing pink nosier! Youre not a toy!

          5.幾分鐘后 那個鈴會響起 接著你們夢寐以求的玩耍時間就到來了。

          In a few minutes, that bells gonna ring and youll get the playtime that youve been dreaming of.

          6.咦嚎! 你救了我們 牛仔 ! 你是我們的英雄!

          Yee haw! You saved us, Cowboy! Youre our hero!

          7.陽光幼兒園可以平息并美好起來如果我們能夠互相善待。

          Sunnyside can be cool and groovy if we treated each other fair.

          8.幼兒園是一個悲傷 寂寞的地方 專門收留沒人要的廢棄舊玩具。

          Daycare is a sad, lonely place for washed up old toys who have no owners.

          9.只要你從底層做起 任勞任怨 這里的生活總有一天會夢想成真的。

          If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true.

          10.都是勞叟 他把我們大家弄進金字塔 而他把自己放在最頂端。

          Its Lotso. Hes made us into a pyramid, and he put himself on top.

          11.我想和你在一起 肯 我真的想和你一起住在你的夢之屋里。

          I want to be with you Ken, I do, in your Dream House.

          12.她是杰茜 是整個西部最粗暴最強悍的女牛仔。

          This is Jessie. The roughest, toughest cowgirl in the whole west.

          13.這是霸王龍,全世界最壞,最恐怖的恐龍。

          This is Rex, the meanest, most terrifying dinosaur who ever lived.

          14.你的王國已經被打敗了 我是不會為你令人著迷的美貌所蠱惑的。

          Your emperor is defeated and Im immune to your bewitching good looks.

          15.我可不記得玩耍時間是這么的費勁。

          I dont recall playtime being quite that strenuous.

        【玩具總動員里的經典臺詞】相關文章:

        《傳統玩具總動員》的說課稿04-01

        玩具總動員童話作文07-12

        圣誕玩具總動員作文01-27

        觀看玩具總動員節目心得06-21

        關于《玩具總動員》教學反思03-03

        “玩具總動員”主題活動小結11-24

        玩具總動員3 劇本講解08-22

        《玩具總動員》觀后感09-27

        玩具總動員影片觀看心得12-01

        99热这里只有精品国产7_欧美色欲色综合色欲久久_中文字幕无码精品亚洲资源网久久_91热久久免费频精品无码
          1. <rp id="zsypk"></rp>