1. <rp id="zsypk"></rp>

      2. 初中英語朗誦稿

        時間:2022-09-24 20:56:49 朗誦稿 我要投稿
        • 相關推薦

        初中英語朗誦稿

          英語詩歌是英語語言與文學的精華。開展英語詩歌教學能提高學生英語語言基礎知識水平、寫作水平,有助于學生西方歷史文化的學習,提高學生的想象力,也有助于對學生的道德教育。小編整理了初二英語詩歌朗誦稿,歡迎閱讀!

        初中英語朗誦稿

          英語詩歌朗誦稿一

          On a Stair I Stood

          我站在樓梯上

          Pierre de Ronsard

          皮埃爾·龍薩

          (English version by Humbert Wolfe)

          英譯 亨伯特·沃爾夫

          Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood

          不久前我站在樓梯上胡思亂想,

          you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,

          你從身邊走過,看著我的面龐。

          blinded my eyes with the immediate grace

          你那突如其來的優雅,

          of unanticpated neighboourhood.

          讓我的兩眼頓時一片迷茫。

          As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood

          猶如閃電劈開云團,

          split with your beatuty, and began to race,

          無與倫比的美麗擊碎了我的心臟;

          now ice, now fever, shattered in their place

          一陣像冰,一陣似火,

          by that unparelleled beatitutde.

          胸中的血液奔騰激蕩。

          And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--

          那一晃而過的手白如天鵝,

          your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,

          向我示意,引我躲過死亡;

          Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.

          海倫啊,你的眼睛有如刀劍,

          But your hand saved me in the mortal second,

          否則我將難逃那犀利的鋒芒。

          and your triumphant eyes the moment after

          頃刻之間你讓你的俘虜恢復了氣息,

          revived their captive with an alms of breath.

          你的眼里閃耀勝利的輝光。

          英語詩歌朗誦稿二

          Love me little, Love me long

          愛我少一點,愛我久一點

          Is the burden of my song?

          我歌唱永恒的愛情

          Love that is too hot and strong

          如果愛得太炙熱

          Burneth soon to waste.

          它將很快燃燒成灰燼

          Still, I would not have thee cold

          但也不要對我冰冷

          Not too backward ,nor too bold

          不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

          Love that lasteth till its old

          不要讓愛的花朵那么快就凋謝

          Fadeth not in haste.

          我要你愛我 一直到老

          Love me little ,Love me long

          愛我少一點,愛我久一點

          Is the burden of my song.

          我歌唱永恒的愛情

          If thou love me too much,

          如果愛我太多

          It will not prove me as true as totlch;

          它不可能像金石那樣永恒

          Love me little ,more than such,

          愛我少一點我更愿意

          For I fear the end.

          只因我怕愛會失去

          I am with little well content,

          一點兒我就感到幸福

          And a little from thee sent

          一點兒就會讓我滿意

          Is enough, with true intent

          只要你是真心真意

          To be steadfast friend.

          我們的愛 至死不渝

          英語詩歌朗誦稿三

          The Lover’s Appeal

          情人的哀訴

          Sir Thomas Wyatt

          托馬斯·懷亞特

          AND wilt thou leave me thus!

          難道你就這樣把我拋開?

          Say nay! say nay! for shame!

          說不!說不!多么羞辱!

          To save thee from the blame

          我的悲傷,我的失落,

          Of all my grief and grame.

          責備無需由你背負。

          And wilt thou leave me thus?

          難道你就這樣把我拋開?

          Say nay! say nay!

          說不!說不!

          And wilt thou leave me thus,

          無論是富貴還是潦倒,

          That hath loved thee so long

          我一直愛你義無反顧;

          In wealth and woe among:

          難道你就這樣把我拋開?

          And is thy heart so strong

          難道你的心就如此冷酷?

          As for to leave me thus?

          難道你就這樣把我拋開?

          Say nay! say nay!

          說不!說不!

          And wilt thou leave me thus,

          難道你就這樣把我拋開?

          That hath given thee my heart

          而我一顆心已經向你托付;

          Never for to depart

          不是為了離別,

          Neither for pain nor smart:

          不是為了痛苦:

          And wilt thou leave me thus?

          難道你就這樣把我拋開?

          Say nay! say nay!

          說不!說不!

          And wilt thou leave me thus,

          對于一個深愛你的人,

          And have no more pity

          你的同情怎會蹤影全無?

          Of him that loveth thee?

          難道你就這樣把我拋開?

          Alas! thy cruelty!

          天啊,如此心狠,慘不忍睹!

          And wilt thou leave me thus?

          難道你就這樣把我拋開?

          Say nay! say nay!

          說不!說不!

        【初中英語朗誦稿】相關文章:

        六一的朗誦稿-朗誦稿07-31

        成長的朗誦稿-朗誦稿08-17

        適合朗誦的朗誦稿05-23

        關于愛的朗誦稿精選-朗誦稿07-31

        校園勵志朗誦稿-朗誦稿12-30

        感人的朗誦詞稿-朗誦稿07-31

        關于理想的朗誦稿-朗誦稿07-31

        夢想現實的朗誦稿-朗誦稿07-31

        歌頌親情的朗誦稿-朗誦稿07-31

        關于春天的朗誦稿-朗誦稿07-30

        99热这里只有精品国产7_欧美色欲色综合色欲久久_中文字幕无码精品亚洲资源网久久_91热久久免费频精品无码
          1. <rp id="zsypk"></rp>