最新愛情傷感中英語句
◆i want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so that to warm your heart.
想將對你的感情化作暖暖的陽光,期待那灑落的光明能溫暖你的心房。
◆i want that my love to you will turn into bright sunlight so that to warm your heart.
想將對你的感情化作暖暖的陽光,期待那灑落的光明能溫暖你的心房。
◆The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫過于,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
◆I mihss you so much already and I haven’t even left yet!
盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
◆Passionate love is a quenchless thirst.
熱烈的愛情是不可抑制的渴望。
◆To keep someone around you is not love; love is to let the one u love go freely.
不是把對方留在自己身邊才叫愛,能放手讓所愛的人離開,也是愛的.一種。
◆things do not change.we change
物是人非。
◆The sandflass remembers the time we lost
沙漏記得,我們遺忘的時光。
◆The best way to make someone strong is to have someone needs to be protected.
讓一個人變強大的最好方式,就是擁有一個想要保護的人。
◆Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad.
感謝你在我傷心時安慰我
大全
◆You are the greatest adventure of my life.
你就是我生命中最大的冒險。
◆When every love comes to the end, if u look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it’s always beautiful.
每段愛情在走向終結(jié)時,倒帶回去,一路上或花草鮮美,或落英繽紛,而最初總是傾心的。
◆what a loveiy world it well be with you away.
沒有了你.這個世界多么寂寞。
◆We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.
如果沒有人愛我們,我們也就不會再愛自己了。
◆To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower.
從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂。
◆Some habits, however, was to change.
有些習慣,無論如何都改不了。
◆Side to give up, while love you.
一邊放棄、一邊愛你。
◆RuoLi green, green SuoYi XieFengXiYu, not return.
青箬笠,綠蓑衣,斜風細雨不須歸。
◆Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.
承諾常常很像蝴蝶,美麗的飛盤旋然后不見